It's so frustrating to see Annie lose it again.
I hate that the writers are destroying the character.
They can't look for someone else to be the bad guy, they have to repeat history again.
To make her so pathetic and needy!
So obsessive!
I hate it, but yet I can't stop watching it.
It's like a train wreck.
It's so painful to watch but yet I can't turn my eyes away.
Today, the show was interrupted by a special news report and I'm okay with it since I don't have to watch Annie look pathetic when she fakes an illness to be close to her boyfriend Jr and I can imagine what he said since Ryan (Annie's ex-husband) warned JR about Annie's ability to try to kill people when she's crazy and that he needs to fix it.
I just don't know if I can watch the rest of her destruction. I have swore that if Annie goes to prison, Oakhaven, or dies, I am done with AMC!
No comments:
Post a Comment