My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 22, 2011

I know I should feel grateful and I am, but I miss being free.
At least when I live with only "Stephan" and dad I could eat, sleep, and watch tv shows that I wanted.
Since they ("Alex", "Rachel", and Lil "Ron") eat differently and they don't watch the shows we do, I'm homesick.
It's weird living here.
I even seriously thought of selling my eggs.
I could get $50,000, but the downwsize is I am extremely afraid of needles and I have to inject hormones to get that money.
With that money, I can get my own apartment and be free to be me.

No comments: