I'm so upset about missing my favorite show The Vampire Diaries tonight that I had a dream about it.
The Salvatore Brothers were attack by someone separately.
You don't see the person's face, only the back.
Stefan is attack first.
The attacker stabs him with a syringe filled with vervain and ties him up to a chair.
This is all happening at night I might add.
Damon also gets attack the same way than the attacker takes Damon to the party that all of Mystic Falls High Schoolers are having at someones house.
The attacker starts killing some of the teens in front of everyone but he is wearing a black mask.
When the police show up and go inside to stop him, they chase the attacker upstairs.
The attacker loses them and and removes his mask, you still don't see who he is.
He puts the mask on an unconscious Damon and then when he doesn't see the cops in the hallways, he grabs Damon and throws him over the railing and Elena sees this at the bottom of the stairs.
Damon falls on his back and the attacker runs.
The police shows up and points their guns at Damon.
They removed his mask to reveal it's Damon and they arrest him thinking he's the killer.
When this happens, Stefan wakes up and breaks free of the rope and drives off to the party.
Then I woke up!
The End!

No comments:
Post a Comment