My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan 11, 2011

Well, I went to the court today.
As always I screwed up.
Which I told my brother "Stephan" that I would because when I get nervous I become an bubbling idiot.
I stutter and I forget what I'm suppose to say.
I could not for the life of me pronounce Eviction.
The lady had to say it for me and then they asked if I ever went to court which I did, but I told them no.
They gave me the wrong form to fill out which the other lady told me so I had to fill out another.
Now I am waiting for them to open the court room doors so they can hopefully give me the three papers we need so we can move afther two weeks.
Still waiting for my name to be called.
This is torture.
Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock.

I'm so hungary and tired.
Argh!
Unbelievable, I'm the only one left and no one has called me or tell me what to do.

I finally got the paper only to find out the Judge denied my request.

Now we have to live with "Alex" in his basement.

No comments: