My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Monday, January 03, 2011

December 31, 2010

MY FUCKING FATHER!!!

Nothing happened when he went to the union.
They said no, so we have no lawyer and they (The US Marshall) can come after us and kick us out.
We are not fucking packed.
We are going to lose all our fucking shit and we will be homeless all because my dad (The Fucking Moron, son of a bitch( screwed up!

I'm so angry, I'm crying and all I want to do is punch the walls and break something.
I just had a temper tantrum in front of "Stephan".
I was punching my hands and legs.
I burst into tears.
He yelled at me. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THAT FOR?".
I told him I'm furious at dad's irresponsibility.

I'm scared of being homeless.

Terrified!

No comments: