My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011

My father has been sneaking smokes from his cigs in the apartment that does not allow smoking.
I caught him in the bathroom, I found cig ashes on the sink and "Stephan" caught him in the living room with the window opened.
The second day since we moved to Jersey, I was cooking and the smoke alarms went off. It wasn't the food, since it didn't burn, so I thought my father was smoking in the bathroom, "Stephan"  didn't think so. He was wrong.

No comments: