My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Friday, March 11, 2011

March 10, 2011

What a bad day I had.
First, Ester (The Job Developer) got into two arguments with two guys.
One yelled and cursed at her because he said his resume was in the system and she didn't look for it.
The second guy didn't want the jobs she was giving him because he wanted to apply for a job he was interested in.
While the bullshit was going on, I was waiting for her to call me and she never did, I had to leave the room without the referrals which I need for my appointment with my case manager on Monday and all I have is one.
I don't know if I can get them tomorrow since I have an appointment with HRA at 11am and the network ends at 12pm.

Then, I had to walk from Flushing to Fresh Meadows in the cold, windy, rain.

Wonderful day. She said sarcastically.

Before my adventure towards Fresh Meadows, I was in the Flushing Library and I was printing some papers and a woman also was printing, she was behind me saying "Excuse me, those are mine", I told her "I know, I'm waiting for the next papers", and she said "Mmmhmm" with an attitude, like she didn't believe me.
What a bitch!
Then she got into an argument with a woman who was next to use the computer because the woman touched her coat and she told her off for touching it.
The fact that she thinks she's so special to think I would touch her precious papers. I don't give a fuck about her damn papers.

No comments: