My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 14, 2011

I might be living in New Jersey. Today, we went to check out the apartment and neighborhood.
After that, we came back and "Rachel" asked me if I liked the place, I said yeah, that I'll be happy wherever I lived and she was shocked and then told me she needed to eat because of stress or she'll cried, then when she got a call from her mom, she told her mom, she told her what I said and her mom said something and then she hung quickly.
I don't get it, what did I say that was wrong.
I'm not an complicated person. I don't like confrontations. I don't like fights, never even been in a fist fight in my life.
I don't get picky for anything other than food.
Would she rather I bitch like my dad does all the time or be easygoing like I am.

No comments: