My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Friday, March 18, 2011

March 19, 2011

I know I'm getting ahead of myself since it's not the 19th yet, but since we will be moving at that day, I might not be able to update this blog until I find a library near Union City(Which is were I will be living in), New Jersey.
I hope they have free Internet access or I'm screwed for my emails, job search, my sites, and my blogs.

Oh Boy!

Wish me luck in Jersey, I'm going to need it ;)

No comments: