I have two appointments for welfare. One for employment and the other for HRA to see if I am accepted, but, tomorrow I get my food stamps.
Meantime...
My family aka mostly dad is a freak show. My dad spended more of his money again, forgetting or not caring that we need to move out and "Alex" and "Rachel" freaked out.
"Alex" yelled at dad and told "Stephan" to talk to him, which we had for many years about his addiction.
I was playing Will with my nephew when I heard "Alex" tell "Rachel" what happened.
She yelled that my dad is a stupid, crazy, old man and she wanted him out.
Then she said that we should get him check out mentally to see if he is crazy.
He spent over about $1300 I think and it doesn't surprise me because since I was child, he would spend so much of his money that mom threaten him to change and he gave up playing horses, but became an alcoholic instead.
He stopped drinking when mom died than became an gambling addict times ten.

No comments:
Post a Comment