My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb 24, 2011

ARGH!

I know I am pathetic for being so emotional for a show because there are more important things in the world, but I missed an episode of Vampire Diaries again because I had to go with my family to look at an apartment since the last one we thought we were going to get was already taken.
I am so pissed about it, but since the show doesn't have any new episodes until April 7th, I can watch the reruns for the episode I missed and all is good in the world again for me.

I know, I know!
I'm being an pathetic, emotional train-wreck, who is selfish at times.

So sorry :(

The good thing about the apartment is two things if we get it:

1- View of Manhattan

2- Cute guy who lives in building.

No comments: