My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb 14, 2011

After job training, I had to wait two hours and 20 mins for the bus.
I thought about walking around Macy's, but I didn't want to get looks for walking around without buying anything.
I don't have a dime to my name and I had the unfortunate experience of racism once before.
I was hanging out with "Stacy" when we were suppose to go to our JR High classes.
We went to a beauty store and I was going to buy lipstick.
So I grabbed the shade I liked and I was looking in my bag for the money when the guy working in the store said to me "Please, don't steal the lipstick."
My so-called best friend who supposed to have my back said "Please don't get me into trouble".
I was furious at both of them and paid for the lipstick I was going to freaking pay anyway and walked away.
I yelled at her for not defending me and she pretended like she didn't know what happened.

No comments: