I was sitting in between an young woman and an older man.
The young woman cell rang and she picked it up and answered it.
She was speaking so loudly to her mother that the older man shouted to her "Take the call outside, this is a library not a phone booth."
She spoke back with an attitude "Can you ask nicely?."
He repeated it again without yelling, but he gave her an attitude.
She said "My God" with a whiny tone in her voice.
The Librarian intervene and told the lady to speak softly on the cell.
She hanged up and I tried so hard not to laugh.
Then when I was heading home, the same man spoke to an Asian Librarian about how someone was using the computers four times and how it's not fair to other people and that person needs to have one of the library cards she or he has removed because you are only allowed to use the computer twice and apparently someone was using two library cards so he/she can use it for times instead of two.
No comments:
Post a Comment