My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 11, 2010

I was so excited when Annie and JR(All My Children) had sex again. I sooo badly want them to be together.
They are perfect for each other.
The chemistry is so hot and intense.
Emma and AJ would be brother and sister if their parents got married which would be incredible.
Annie and JR are soul mates.
Hell, the reason I even started watching the soap was because of those two characters, hoping they would be together.

No comments: