My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Friday, October 15, 2010

Oct 1, 2010

Argh! That woman is such a bitch!

My dad made me give her the rent money and she completely ignored me.
I knocked on the door until my hand hurt and I even rang the bell.
Nothing.
My dad made me come upstairs.
She is always doing this.
Every time we knocked on her door, she would ignored us.
I know she was there, since the TV was on and I heard someone walking around.
I also heard dishes being moved.

No comments: