My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October 26, 2010

I was watching The View and they discussed about an female politician from Nevada who came out with an ad about immigration.
Her ad, she has it where illegal immigrants are coming to America joining gangs, sale drugs, and committing crimes, and they are all portrayed to be Hispanics on the ad.
Everyone thinks it's racist and so do I, but "Stephan" doesn't care because we're not Mexican, so it doesn't affect us.
I disagree because no matter what race, sex, beliefs, and/or sexual orientation no one deserves to be attack.

No comments: