My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Monday, November 15, 2010

November 12, 2010

Some people seem to think that Annie (played by Melissa Claire Egan in All My Children) is a train-wreck, bloodsucker, and gold digger.
I see something else.
Yes, she married Adam for money and fame.
I think in my opinion when she married Scott she wanted to forget her feelings for JR.
She thought that if she was with Scott all her feelings for JR would disappeared.
Annie (I think) is terrified to love again because of Ryan.
With Ryan she was so deeply in love she could not bare to live without him that she went crazy.
I think she's afraid of history repeating itself.
What if JR does not love her or doesn't love her enough, she could lose it again.
Annie has always been abandon by people she loved.
From her parents banishing her from their life to Terry being a sick freak than Ryan coming to her rescue thinking she found her prince charming to only losing him to another woman. Of course, she does have her faults, I mean, she did use Aidan to break free from Oak Haven and she did also kill Erica.
Her brother I believed deserved what he got for what he did to her when she was a child.
To be fair she did stay long enough in Oak Haven to be cured.
When things blew up with Adam and Scott she could have gone on a killing spree.
I say she has changed and deserves another chance.
Amanda even hit it straight on the nose when she told Annie that she loved JR.
I hope JR feels the same way because I believe they are soul mates.

No comments: