My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 15, 2010

The only horror film that ever really freaked me out was "The Exorcist".
I was 5 years old when my dad called me to check out something they were showing on the TV that he wanted me to see.
The minute I walked up to the living room, BAM, the infamous scene when her head spins completely around is the only thing I saw from that movie because I ran to my room and my dad was laughing.
I am still scar for life.
I can't even see one picture of that character without shutting my eyes tight and walk away.
My brother "Stephan" always tortures me about it.

No comments: