My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Thursday, March 04, 2010

September 12, 2009

I'm so pissed off with "Alex".
He is ignoring us and we are in trouble!

I watched Vampire Diaries on Thursday on the CW and their is a character named Elena and her parents died in a car accident. She mentions how whenever someone asks her if she's okay and she replies "I'm fine, Thanks."
She said she never means it.
I've been there, I used to pretend I was fine but I wasn't when my mom died.

At 9:30 am I went to the library to check my emails and work on my vampire site.

www.houseofvampires.wetpaint.com

No comments: