My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Saturday, March 27, 2010

October 16, 2009

"Alex" showed up Thursday in the afternoon. He gave "Stephan" $100 dollars, he told him that he can't give him the rest until December, because it is in a savings account. "Stephan" and I went to C-Town and bought food.

Today, I got a text from a woman who thought I was a guy named Tim.
I text her back saying she had the wrong number.
She told me her name and said she is from the hotel.
She wrote it in a way like Tim(I) forgot.
I told her my name, that this is my cell, and I don't know a Tim.
I don't know her.
She apologized. I think she was having an affair with an married man or he had an girlfriend. He slept with her or has always been sleeping with her.
He got a new cell and never told her about it. My cell use to belong to this Tim.

No comments: