My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Saturday, March 27, 2010

October 21, 2009

I'm going to stop bitching about the bills and food for a while.
I don't want to sicken anyone with the same crap.

You know my father use to tell people how he only hit me once when I was little and I jumped on him when he was sleeping.
Not true.
There have been three times. One, I left my towel on the bathroom floor and forget it so he kicked me on my ass.
Two, he fell on the floor because he slipped on some water that was on the floor because he watered his plants and they leaked, so he slapped my leg hard.
Three,when I was hanging out with "Julia" and we were late, so when we reached home, my dad and her mom were waiting outside.
We were telling them where we were and my father yelled at me.
When we walked home, he slapped my back hard twice in front of everyone.
"Julia" laughed at me. I was so ashamed, I was crying till I couldn't speak.

No comments: