My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Middle Village,Queens: Then and Now

When we couldn't take living together anymore we went our separate ways.
Pa, "Stephan", and I moved to Middle Village, Queens.
Moving day was crazy as usual.
My cat Shea was crying to get out of her cage.
So I took her upstairs to our apartment.
I stayed there while "Stephan" and "Alex" moved our stuff into the apartment.
A few minutes passed and "Alex" came upstairs and told me to come down to watch the truck.
Then he asked me if I saw where Pa parked his car because it is missing.
I told him no and I found out that his car was towed.

Pa parked it where you can only park there Mon-Fri. We moved in Saturday.
"Alex" blamed it on me for not paying attention to where he parked it, he told "Stephan" that I need to stop living in another world in my head.
Translation=Airhead.
I wasn't even there,when Pa parked the car,I was upstairs.
Anyway, "Alex" called the tow people to find out when he can get his car back.
"Stephan" was also upset about it too, he boxes and a baby picture frame of me were in the car.
He got them back eventually.
When all our stuff was in each of the places they belong.
My father bought Chinese food for dinner.
It took about a day for our things to be placed in the right places.

It has been a struggle for "Stephan" and I when it comes to finding and keeping jobs.
Many arguments by our father for us to get jobs.
I personally wish I did have one so I can leave this bottomless pit of agony of a life living with him.
Never have to worry about clothes, make-up,pads, and other things if I had money to buy them.
I have a harder time getting work than "Stephan" because I don't have work experience and no high school diploma.

The rest of our lives here I wrote in my computer but my computer died so I might have lost everything and I don't remember what happened and what I wrote so I'm going to fast-forward a few months.


No comments: