My father even thought to put me in Military School.
We came close to becoming homeless.
My father couldn't pay rent because he was spending half of his money on Lottery.
The day he won the lottery, he got 500,000 dollars.
He wanted to pay the rent but "Alex" found this house that "Rachel" and himself wanted.
They wanted "Rachel's" parents to live with them but they refused so we were second choice.
The house was an three family house.
So Pa paid half for the house and we moved.
During my hateful high school experience, my cat Loki died of old age.
He lived his last moments with my brother "Stephan".
It broke my heart but it hurt him more.
This poem is for my sweet, funny, best friend, and family member:
Funeral Blues
by: W.H. Auden
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.
Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message
He is dead,
Put the crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.
He was my North,my South,my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
The stars are not wanted now:
Put out every one;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
R.I.P., We loved you and miss you everyday!!!
XOXO
It took awhile before I got another cat. Her name is Shea, "Stephan" took one and "Edgar" took the other. Both were females.
"Stephan" got Shea for me, so I would have my own cat.
I absolutely love her.
She's my best friend who helped saved my from myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment