They had him listed as divorce, but he never divorced my mom, he is widowed.
My brother "Alex" thinks this was the reason for the money problem.
He eventually fixed it.
I got into an ugly argument with my dad. I threw away a piece of paper into the paper recycle bag and he found it when he was organizing it.
I completely forgot the paper was there.
I wrote this to "Stephan" one day when I was pissed that our father spend so little on things.
I wrote he was cheap.
He called me and wanted me to explain why I wrote that. I told him I was angry and didn't mean it.
When you get pissed you say and do things you don't mean.
To him that was no excuse. My defense was that there are times when he will say something bad about "Alex" and I knew he didn't mean it.
He said that when he said it he was telling the truth, it's different.
I wouldn't let it go and kept defending myself.
He said he would never forgive me and forget it.
He got in my face and accused me of wanting to start a fight.
He told me to go to my room and I did.
I cried myself to sleep that night.
My father told me to lie to this Korean guy that he was asleep if he called, I did and the guy told me yelling to cut the bullshit and tell my dad he was coming over.
I was so pissed that this man would yell and disrespect me.
I didn't tell my dad, but I did tell "Stephan". He kept bugging me to tell our father. I didn't want to make such a big deal. Anyway, I found out my dad owed him money.
No comments:
Post a Comment