My mom died at the hospital.
When we found out was when "Stephan", "Edgar", and I was watching tv. My dad, "Alex", and my sister-in-law "Rachel" came to our home."Rachel" had tears in her eyes. I had a bad feeling.
Before they came home they went to visit mom.
My dad turned off the tv and told us.
I cannot tell you how numbed I felt.
I felt so cold inside.
I couldn't move, speak,breathe, or feel anything.
The following weeks during the wake, my dad gave me money to buy some clothes.
So I went with "Stacy" (we tried to be friends again) and her mom.
We went everywhere looking for anything I liked.
Before we knew it, it was night time.
I called home with a payphone, but the calls didn't get through and I called many times.
When we got to my home, I was yelled at by everyone. My dad, brothers, and "Edgar".
I told them I'd called, but nobody believed me.
It broke my heart that my own family especially "Stephan" did not believed me.
Till this day a part of me hates him for what he did.
I still feel betrayed by "Stephan".
Something about betrayal that stays with you.
The day we buried her, I turned to "Stephan" and I saw him cry. Something happened that for the first time I cried.
Everyone hugged me, but my father kept yelling to leave me alone.
I guess he didn't want to see me cry.
This song is dedicated to my mom!
My Immortal
by:Evanescence
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all of my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Because your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
The wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot
erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all your fears
And I've held your hand through
all of these years
But you still have all of me
You used to captivate me
by your resonating light
But now I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you've gone
And though you're still with me
I've been alone all along.
R.I.P MOM
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU EVERYDAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment