My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Mary Help The Christians

My first day wasn't so bad at first.
I was in the 8Th grade when I transfer schools.
They were nice at the beginning,but a few months passed and they isolated me.
Everyday at lunch they would sit together (the girls) and make me sit alone.
One day one of the teachers who felt sorry for me asked a girl to sit next to me, someone I once considered a friend and the girl bitched about it.
She didn't speak to me.
I found out the reason they ignored me was they thought I was nosy because I would stared at them.
I used to have this attention disorder,I would space out a lot when I was bored.
I could stare at you and not know you exist.

When the dust settled, I heard from one the girls that this other girl wanted to commit suicide,I wanted to tell her I've been there once but she was so pissed I was interfering that I was shunned once again.

I had a big crush on two guys at that school.
"Justin" and "Evan".
"Justin" had beautiful green eyes and "Evan" was so sweet and the only one who would talk to me.
But nothing happened..."Edgar" was just a friend.
"Justin", I was too shy to even talk to him.

No comments: