The first day I wore this orange sun dress with a jean vest.
We got to school late, missed the first class. So we thought ("Stacy" and I) to cut school.
So we went to this place where the factories were and walked around. We got caught by the cops and was forced to go back to school but before we went one of the cops was flirting with me and told me if only I was older he would be interested. We went back to school and the girls in Spanish class (I think it was Spanish or could have been History) made fun of me because my hair was a mess, so I fixed it, but they still made fun.
The months passed and there was this guy who always sat next to me in Social Studies who grabbed my ass everyday. I told my brother "Alex" and he reported to the principal.
The principal had the guy suspended for harassment.
When the year passed I was in the 8Th grade. It already started to go worse. I was threaten by girls who wanted to cut my face up, so I avoided them by cutting school.
The day I was caught when I asked "Julia" and "Stacy" to come with, we went to Starret City, a small outlet mall.
They have patrol officers who spotted us and took us to some sort of police station, where they patted us down and called our parents.
My father wasn't home and neither was "Stephan" so they said they will try again later.
They took us to school and we had an talk with the principal and teachers.
They spoke to us separately and I lied through my teeth. I told one of the teachers that we cut school together, but "Stacy" told the truth that It was my idea. "Julia" and I were shocked she sold me out. That was the end of our friendship. I told my family that there was the girls who threaten to cut me that I kept cutting school and it was true, I didn't feel safe there.
So they had me transfer to a Catholic school.
No comments:
Post a Comment