My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 21, 2010

We went to the wake of "Alex" and "Stephan's" childhood friend.
It was very emotional.
I babysat my nephew Lil "Ron", because his parents did not want him to see the body.
My Dad went to the city and almost didn't make it when "Alex" came to pick us up.
He was pissed that he was late.
He thought he was inconsiderate.
Lil "Ron" sat on my lap during the ride there and back because there was no room.
I didn't feel any emotion during the wake because I only knew the guy when I was a child.

No comments: