My brother and I are unemployed living with our father whom I can't fucking stand.
My brother refuses to come up with any solution for us having food.
He has connections with "Edgar's" mom.
Her boyfriend owns an supermarket and she give out food to those who can't afford food.
She always offers to give us some because she knows our stupid problems with money (Dad's money) which he blows on lottery tickets and smokes.
That is to say when he's not always paying the rent and other bills.
We are always hungry every month.
They could fix it if it wasn't for their fucking egos.
None of them (Dad and "Stephan") wants to sign up for food stamps like I did but I can't apply again.
"Stephan" refuses to call "Edgar" and ask for food from his mom.
I can't take it anymore, I'm so hungry!
I'm seriously starting to take "Stephan's" jokes to heart.
He always said to sell my body for cash.
I'm thinking about it if it will stop this stupid shit!
This is the reason why women live longer!
We don't let our pride keep us from starving to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment