I had the unfortunate luck to sit next to him.
It was so hard not to look, completely distracting.
The librarians have told him repeatedly to stop doing this, he tells them that they are coming from his emails and he doesn't know how to stop it.
I think it's utter bullshit. He just wants his little treats and is using the excuse that he doesn't know what he's doing.
The Italian Bitch(My pet name for her) who comes to the library and always has temper tantrums to the librarians because he doesn't like to follow the rules.
Everyone who has to use the computers needs to sign up.
Every time she ignores this and just walks up to the computers and uses it.
The Asian librarian told her many times to please sign up to use it, she doesn't listen and tells her she is annoying.
Today, she ask the lady why does this man who walked up to the computers sign up, she said because he is using the 15 min one.
You don't sign up for that one.
He heard her and told the Bitch to mind her business. She called him an Fat Asshole.
After I sign up, I smiled and tried to not laugh at these crazy people.
There was this one time when all the computers for the adults were shut down, so we had to share by using only two computers in the kids' room.
It was me and an woman who were using them. The other two computers are for the kids only. The Italian Bitch ignored this and used one of them.
The Asian librarian told her to get off, it's for the kids only, she even said "please be nice" twice. The Bitch didn't believe her when she said the computers were broken.
When the argument was over she left and waited for one of us to finish.
The woman I guess felt sorry for her and left early for her to use the other computer, as the Bitch used it she whispered the word "Witch". I hope she wasn't talking about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment