My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Sunday, June 05, 2011

June 4, 2011

Another interesting dream. It was about a Spanish woman who was a vampire hunter who lived in a British town.
She had raven straight long black hair and tan skin.
She gets kidnapped by the vampire king of the entire UK Country because he wanted to make a experiment on her.
To succeed in creating a hybrid. Half-vampire and half-werewolf. He first gets her bitten by a werewolf and then he bites her and she blacks out from the pain.
When she awakens, she's a hybrid.
The vampire king has long black hair, blue eyes and has a British accent and so does the vampire hunter I might add.
She is hold up by one vampire and the other a werewolf.
He explains that she's no longer a human but a hybrid.
He wanted to see if it would work on her before he tried it himself.
When it succeeded on her, he did the same to himself and he too is a hybrid.
He said that we wanted to become more powerful and rule the world.
Then he tells the men to lock her up in the dungeons. He wants to talk to the council that is half vampires and the other half are werewolves. The vampires and werewolves have a treaty to be in peace between each other and the vampire king wants to change that where the council and everyone else will obey him.
In the meantime, the vampire hunter is able to escape the dungeon by a friend who's a werewolf and a spy for her. He takes her to a secret room where she can see the vampire king and the council speaking in another room beneath her.
She watches with the werewolf and sees the vampire king turn into a giant half-vampire and half-wolf.
The council attacks him and he kills them all.
The vampire king looks up and sees the vampire hunter and her spy friend and flies up to attack them.
The vampire hunter grabs a long candle holder and repeatedly pokes the giant creatures in the eyes.
When she hurts him, she runs and escapes the mansion to the backyard. She sits down to rest for a bit and thinks.
In her mind, she says:

"I'm a vampire hunter and I use to be human. Not anymore. Now I'm one of them, the creatures I hunt and I have to live with it, but with this curse, I can fight back even more powerful.
I'm going to miss being human, I was so proud of being human and now I have to live with this".

Then she jumps to the top of a stone gate and looks back at the mansion and then does a flip over the wall and runs faster than she ever had to her home.

FYI, She was captured in the woods, where she was hunting some creature.

That's all I remember of the dream.



(This is exactly how the vampire king looked like in my dream)

No comments: