My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Sunday, May 01, 2011

April 29, 2011

I have to stay strong for Shea.
I can't afford to lose it because I have an history of depression.
I've had suicidal thoughts when my mom died and I don't want to go back there.

"Stephan" in the other hand is losing it.
He's so sick to his stomach, his blood pressure and cholesterol is up because of watching Shea go through seizures, pain, starving, and losing any control of her bladder.

We took her to an animal shelter in Manhattan to put her to sleep.
We couldn't stay to see them put her down, but I did get to say my goodbyes.
My regret is that she had to die with a bunch of strangers around her instead of her family.
She should be looking at us when her life is over, not them.
I hate myself, my dad and brother "Alex" for not giving us enough money to have her cremated so I could keep her.
Pa paid for the procedure to put her to sleep and "Alex" paid nothing.

I lost my one and only best friend, Shea saved my life and I couldn't even let her die with her family by her side.
I hate everyone and everything.
I will never forgive myself for it, but I'm glad she won't suffer anymore.

I've asked "Alex" by email on Facebook to respect my wishes and to not talk about her on Sunday, May 1ft because "Lil Ron" is having his first communion and I don't want to ruin it by losing it in front of him.

No comments: