My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm selling






I am selling two books and a pair of Nine West shoes.
The books are Space Odyssey 2010 and Space Odyssey 2061 by Arthur C. Clarke.
The shoes are Nine West Black leather high heel shoes - 8.25 size.
All are in good condition.
Books - No torn pages, no writing on pages.
Shoes - Have never been worn since it doesn't fit me.
The prices are:

Space Odyssey 2010 - $15.00

Space Odyssey 2061 - $15.00

Nine West High Heels - $25.00

You must pay the shipping price and there are no returns.
I accept money order or checks only!

Contact me at: Jalamo83@yahoo.com

Write in subject line what you want to buy!

No comments: