My Favorite Quotes

"Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"!

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 1, 2010

12:38 am

Remember how I wrote that the landlady demanded the rent.
Well, my dad got the cash and she refused it.

I have a theory that she is setting us up so when the time comes, she can tell her lawyer and judge(If we go to court) that we never paid and she could evict us.

At first we thought("Stephan" and I )that she wanted both rents from this month and June, thinking that dad forgot to pay last month, but I found the receipt that said it was paid by May 26, 2010 for June 1ft to the 30Th.
Now, we don't know for sure if it's for June rent or May, I figure it's for June since she wrote that the rent is for June 1ft to June 30Th.

I think she's scamming us like before, remember when I posted that she tried to take more money from the rent money order and made it look like it bounced.
When we have proof it didn't.
Anyway, I think it's the end for us, we have no chance in hell of finding a place to live since dad is broke and "Stephan" just started his job try-outs and he won't get paid a lot for it, I'm broke and unemployed!
We're fucking screwed!

No comments: